Saturday, April 26, 2008

About me from A-Z...from Cami!

About ME from A-Z!

A- Attached or Single: Attached, and have been for a while now
B- Best Friend: Brian, Heidi, Heather and my Siggie Wiggies!
C- Cake or Pie: Hard choice, I can't decided I love them both
D- Day of Choice: Fridays. Short day at school and my day of fun with Brian each week
E- Essential Item: Chapstick
F- Favorite Color: Red and Pink
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Neither really, they give me headaches
H- Hometown: Salt Lake City, UT.
I- Indulgences: Itunes (with Cami) and Starbucks Frappachino's
J- January or July: July, I hate winter
K- Kids: One day, but I only want a couple
L- Life is incomplete without: Brian, Family, Friends, The Gospel, and SPORTS
M- Marriage Date: Who knows? Maybe soon...
N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers and a sister in law
O- Oranges or Apples: Both!!!
P- Phobias or Fears: Failure
Q- Quote: Live Life and Love
R- Reason to Smile: way to many to list, I have the best life!
S- Something New: Swim suits, i have bought like 4 in the past week for Hawaii!
T- Tag: Heidi
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I am not a huge fan of ice cream anymore, it makes my tummy hurt.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor Of Animal: Oppressor of Animal apparently cause I like meat
W- Worst Habit: biting and picking at my nails or playing with my hair
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ha ha X-Rays are the way to go in my world
Y- Your Favorite Food: Cafe Rio, Papa Murph's, and The Dahl Family Carmel Popcorn. Its fantastic!
Z- Zoo Animal: Giraffe

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hey Em...i'm glad you have a blog. We left myspace because we never really used it. Blogging is more effective for us (when I say us, I mean me). Anyway, I hope you are having fun in Hawaii...I expect lots of pictures when you get back.