Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

Yesterday was my birthday and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who made it great! It is kind of poopy having it on a Sunday, but for what it was worth, it was awesome. I got to have a bbq with my best friends on Saturday. Then Sunday Brian and I went to church, then to my Grandma's for my PERFECT birthday dinner with all of my favorite foods. Then Brian and I had our own time to open presents and just hang out.

Oh, have I ever mentioned he is the best boyfriend ever!?!?! Well he is! He surprised me first on Friday by taking me to Salty Peaks (which is like a skate/snowboard store) and told me to pick out any long board I want!!! It has been something I have wanted for over a year but I have not had the money to buy myself. He tried to pick one out but figured it would just be best to surprise me and let me pick out my own. Of course I got a kickin RED one that rocks my world. So that was my first present. Then Sunday, he told me he had a couple more presents. Well since I had already got a freaking tight long board, I thought it would be something simple. Well part of it was. He gave me a way cute shirt, a DVD about Gordon B. Hinckley because he knows how much I loved him, and an I-Tunes gift card because I spend way to much of my money on that. I was so happy with all of those! But then came the best part! He bought me a brand new digital camera!!! I was absolutely shocked! And the best part is it is RED!!! He also got me a red case to keep it safe in. I couldn't believe it! He puts so much thought into every present he gets me and I love it. It makes birthday's and Christmas so amazing because I always get something I have always wanted or something completely thoughtful. I love him so much!!! So that was my birthday...and it was fantastic!

1 comment:

Andrew and Tracy said...

Em!
Hey hey you got a longboard... that's so exciting! You and brian are such a cute couple. Brian is definately way good at surprizes! Oh Happy birthday again!