Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Why I love Brian

So yesterday I went to the dentist and had to have a crown done on my back tooth. It was no fun at all. Right as they were going to put the temporary crown on, they found more decay so they had to pretty much drill and all that stuff again! During this time, my mouth and jaw wanted to just fall off. I have a tiny mouth as it is so stretching it to extreme measures is never enjoyable. Anyway, 2 hours later, I was finally done. So I called Brian and told him about it. I told him I can't eat anything chewy for a couple of weeks (meaning gum, caramel, that kinda stuff). Well he took it that I couldn't CHEW for 2 weeks. So I got to his house later and he had a "chew free" dinner ready for me. Soup, soft biscuits, and ice cream. He misunderstood what I meant, but the best part was he was trying so hard to be helpful and thoughtful so I couldn't help but smile (even though my mouth was still numb and sore). He has dinner ready for me every single time I go to his house. He sure does take care of me and I love him so much for it!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Yes, he is a great guy, and you are a great girl. Do you know what is suppose to happen to great guys and great girls? They are suppose to marry. That's right, you better get crackin'.

Jason and Heidi said...

Awwww. Hold on to that good man of yours! It was good seeing you two bozos again last weekend. We need to do it more often for sure!