Thursday, June 5, 2008

Oh the memories...

Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!! It is fun and enjoyable...

1. Did you date someone from your school? I went on dates with people from my school, but I never dated anyone.

2. Did you win anything in Senior's Who's Who? Nope

3. What kind of car did you drive? a 1983 Mazda 626...aka The Little Brown Bomb

4. It's Friday night...where are you? The Dollar Movies, Dees, or someone's house.

5. Were you a party animal? Nope.

6. Were you considered a flirt? I don't know, probably but I didn't realize I was.

7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Not my senior year

8. Were you a nerd? Probably a little, but who isn't

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No I was the good kid

10. Can you sing the fight song? I think it goes "Hillcrest High School, Hillcrest High School,Fight on for your team. Rally 'round the green and white and show that we can fight HHS! Hillcrest High School Hillcrest High School, Awesome is our name. Fight Hillcrest Fight to show we'll win the game!!!"

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Ms. Hable and her incense burning, Enya playing ways. Mrs. Housekeeper cause she rocked. And Mrs. Payne because she was so ditzy you could talk her into anything, including giving you an A, and she would do it. It was fantastic!

12. Where did you sit during lunch? Depended on the day. A Days in the cafeteria. B Days in the hall by the choir room.

13.What was your school's full name? Hillcrest High School

14. School mascot? Huskies, you have to admit thats a pretty cool mascot.

15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? I actually never went to Homecoming. I felt bad then, but now I realize it did not matter one bit.

16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? That's an H*** no! It was fun while it lasted, but I loved college and my life right now is a million and a half times better!

17.What do you remember most about graduation? Watching everyone cry and not being sad and thinking I had no soul (until I saw Cami that is), seeing Woody the second I walked out the door and him giving me the best hug ever, staying up all night at Hollywood Connection, and then taking off the next day to Bear Lake with no sleep. Probably not the safest thing to do.

18. Where did you go senior skip day? I don't think we technically had one of those.

19 Were you in any clubs? Seminary Council, Senior Pride, and FCCLA...I have no clue why on the last one.

20. Have you gained some weight since then? Yes, I was the size of a gymnast back then. Things have changed for sure

21. Who was your prom date? Chris Wood...aka Woody. And it was one of the best nights! Everything about it was perfect. I will always love my Woody!!! haha

22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Well, considering I did not even go to my 5 year reunion, chances are I won't go to the 10 year either. But you never can tell...

1 comment:

Amy said...

hmmm...i have a hard time believing you weren't a party animal :)