Friday, July 11, 2008

I got a job!!!

Good news!!! I finally got a teaching job! I am so excited and so absolutely relieved. I have been interviewing for about 3 weeks and I didn't enjoy it at all. But I will be teaching half time at Sprucewood Elementary in Draper. It is a year round school, but since I am special ed, I will be working a traditional schedule with options to pick up more days. I am so excited! I finally feel like I am doing what I am meant to do. It is going to be an awesome opportunity. I can't wait to start working and I am almost even more excited to be going back to school. Since I have been out of it for almost 2 years, I found how much I really missed it. The homework part of it really stinks, but I love learning. It makes it even more exciting when it is something you actually are interested it. But that is just a little update.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Congrats Em!!! I hope you are doing well, and all is well with the fam:)