Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 24


My Last 5 Facebook Status's

Just when I thought the cold/flu/whatever was over, I woke up with another sore throat and runny nose...good thing I have Ellen in my life to take away all the worries

To celebrate Valentines Day, change your profile picture to you and your spouse/significant other. Re-post, and make sure to tell how long you've been together!
We've been married for 7 months, but together for over 4 1/2 years...best time of my life! I'm so grateful to have a forever Valentine who loves me for exactly who I am. Love you Babe!!!

What makes this warm, sunny Sunday even better...knowing I don't have to get up to go to work in the morning!

A 2:30 exit was just what I needed...now for a 3-day weekend :)

Truly a sad day. Thank you Jerry Sloan.

No comments: