Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 19

Nicknames

Well of course the obvious...

Em and Emmy

And now (finally) I am Auntie Em

But the 3 that actually have stories behind them

Eac

Look closely, they are my initials pre-married life (Emily Ann Castleton)

Cami and I went through this stage where I was EAC and she was CEC (Camille Erin Crawley). We thought we were so cool

Trip

This started at my gymnastics and infiltrated over to school when I was in 4th or 5th grade. It is pretty self-explanatory. I use to trip, A LOT. Over nothing at all sometimes. I was, and still am, pretty clumsy believe it or not.

Dumbo

It might sound mean, but it really isn't. This stemmed from cheer my senior year. The next time you are with me, check out the size of my ear lobes. They are huge and flop around. I was born with them not connected to my head. So my mom pierced my ears when I was young to try and weigh them down. They have come down, but still flop around. I am almost always wearing earrings, but you can still see them. So there you have it, the origin of Dumbo.


No comments: