Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Weight Loss

this is something I have struggled with my entire life.

i have never been, nor will I ever be the skinniest girl around.

it is just not in my genes.

that doesn't mean I have not tried

or that it is impossible.

sometimes it works,

most of the it doesn't,

but this time I am hoping it's different.

no Diets.

no Fads.

just eating right and exercising regularly.

but most importantly (for me)

setting goals.

first they are small (frozen yogurt and a pedicure)

eventually leading up to big (a vacation)

but all will get me healthy!

to fulfill lifelong dreams,

this has to happen.

wish me luck!

1 comment:

Danielle Castleton said...

Unfortunately, I can relate to this. Good luck with your goals Emily! Also, I've learned that writing down everything I eat really helps me stay on track.