Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 1


This isn't the most recent picture of me, but I realized that since the wedding we have not taken many pictures. So this is me

15 interesting facts about me

I was born with and still have a heart murmur, but it doesn't really bother me

I bought the very first wedding dress I tried on

I was never a clean freak until I bought my own home. Now I see why my mom always wanted me to clean my room. Sorry mom

I have broken 16 bones, but have never had stitches

I have wanted a golden retriever ever since I saw Homeward Bound as a kid

I never missed a day of school until I was a junior in high school

I have lived in Utah my whole life, yet I have never been skiing/snowboarding and have never been to Lake Powell

My favorite website is Utezone...shocking

One of my dream jobs is to be Cinderella at Disneyland

I can't wear most boots because my calves are too big

I taught 4 of Brian's cousins and went to a high school dance with his cousin...now they are my family

Until 3 weeks ago I never thought I could run a marathon...now it is definite possibility

Another dream job is to be the beat writer for the Utes

I love Food Network, but I am not a very good cook

I want to see Wicked on Broadway more than anything...one day it will happen


There is a little insight into me! Enjoy!


2 comments:

KATHRYN DAHL said...

love the 30 day challenge!
so excited to check this everyday!!!!

Danielle Castleton said...

I like this! I might have to try this out myself.