Saturday, December 11, 2010

Truffle Shuffle

I got this idea from Kadee (Thanks!)
1) Go to your music library (Itunes, Ipod, whatever)
2) Put it in Shuffle Mode
3) Write down the first 20 songs that play
(This should be interesting considering I have only about 1/3 of my music put onto our new computer. But here goes nothing)
1- Ocean Avenue---Yellowcard
2- Tied Together With a Smile---Taylor Swift
3- Anticipating---Britney Spears
4- Illegal---Tim McGraw
5- My List---Toby Keith
6- More Than Words---Extreme (Classic)
7- Reason to Believe---Dashboard Confessional
8- DJ Got Us Falling in Love---Usher
9- Owe It All To You---Five Times August
10- Lessons Learned---Carrie Underwood
11- Popular (from Wicked)---Kristen Chenoweth
12- Don't Laugh at Me---Mark Wills
13- One Sweet Love---Sara Bareilles
14- One Fine Wire---Colbie Caillat
15- Find Yourself---Brad Paisley
16- Grow Old---Peter Breinholt
17- Beautiful Disaster---Jon Mclaughlin
18- Sing Me Home---Tim McGraw
19- Dust in the Wind---Kansas
20- You---Switchfoot
Quite the variety if you ask me. Brings back A LOT of memories

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I don't know if any song makes me feel weak hearted than More Than Words. I LOVE that song. Love the list too! You have an eclectic taste like me!