Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Moab

One of my most favorite places to be is Moab. I love the small town feel, the unique restaurants, the little shops, but most of all the trails.

We have made multiple trips down south since we bought our Four Runner 2 years ago and I think it gets better every time. I think this time took the cake! Brian and Jason rented dirt bikes (as a test run before they buy them) so that meant that Marci and I got to drive the cars, which doesn't happen very often.

Windows down...sun roof open...music blaring...and just me and the trail is just what I needed after a rough couple of weeks back at school.

Here are a few pics from the trip

Overlooking Moab from the end of Hell's Revenge

Another pic from Hell's Revenge...one of my favorite trails

A view from 7 Mile Rim


Bri and I with Moab in the background


Getting all geared up to ride the bikes


Can't wait for the next trip!!!

1 comment:

KATHRYN DAHL said...

man i wish that school wasn't insession so i could have come!!!!! I miss trips to moab, looked way way fun!!!!!