Thursday, June 24, 2010

One year older and wiser too

Tuesday was my birthday and it was fantastic

Since everyone I know was working or at school, I decided it was time for a me day.

It started out with me making my own yummy strawberry and banana french toast



The traditional "Happy Birthday" phone calls from Grandma, mom, dad and my Aunt Julie (who shares my birthday with me)


Then a little shopping



Then one of my favorite sandwich shops for lunch



Off to a facial and pedicure




After working for just a few hours, it was dinner time with Brian.

(I love my family and friends, but I am overloaded with the attention being on me lately so it was a night just for me and him)

He gave me a SUPER cute red watch, for the Utah games of course :)


My favorite food of all, Cafe Rio Pork Salad



Then a Lime snowcone




And finally we went and saw "Sex and the City 2"



Brian was such a good sport sitting through the whole thing.

Overall, it was the perfect day. Like I said, nearly 3 months of being the center of attention really got to me, so a day spent by myself was exactly what I needed.

But only 2 more weeks...

No comments: