Sunday, December 20, 2009

Looking Back...

Thank you Brynn for this idea!

1. What did you do in 2009 that you had never done before?
Got a 4.0!

2. What would you like in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
Get a full-time teaching job and Travel!!!

3. My best memory of 2009.
The Sugar Bowl, finally getting my dream dog in Bella, becoming an Aunt to the cutest baby ever, Moab, and the trip to my cabin with my best friends.

4. What was your biggest achievement?
Surviving my first year of teaching WHILE going to school and getting a 4.0

5. What was your biggest failure?
I can truthfully say I did not fail at anything this year (that I can think of)

6. Did you or someone you know suffer any illness?
Yes, unfortunately both passed away: one in September and one just this last Sunday

7. What was your best purchase?
The 4-Runner!!!!

8. What behavior merited celebration this year?
The Utes amazing run at Championships! From the Sugar Bowl to Conference Championships in Mens/Womens Basketball, Volleyball and Baseball to a 2nd place finish in Gymnastics! It truly was the year of the Utes!

9. What behavior appalled or depressed you?
Two words: Max Hall...and most of our governments decisions.

10. Where did all your money go?
Car repairs, car payments and gas.

11. What was your favorite song for 2009?
Probably Taylor Swift "Love Story"

12. Who was your biggest influence of 2009?
Brian.

13. What was your favorite new TV show?
Honestly, didn't get into anything new. I still love Biggest Loser!

14. What was your favorite new book?
Angels and Demons

15. What was your favorite movie?
Ooooo I have a couple! Star Trek, 500 Days of Summer and The Blind Side

16. What is your favorite new fashion?
Headbands! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

17. What has kept you sane?
Brian, Good music and exercise

1 comment:

Amy said...

That was so fun to read about you! Glad you had a good year!