Friday, November 28, 2008

I've been tagged

I've Been Tagged

8 Shows I Watch:

1. Sporting events
2. Sportscenter
3. The Hills
4. Sex and the City
5. Bones
6. House
7. What Not to Wear
8. Friends

8 Restaurants That I Like To Eat At:
1. Café Rio
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. The Yardhouse (not in Utah)
4. In and Out (again, not in Northern Utah)
5. Zupas
6. Rumbi Grill
7. Jambo Express
8. Paradise Bakery

8 Things I Did Today:
1. Taught school
2. Had a team meeting
3. Did an IEP meeting with a parent
4. Raced home
5. Did an ENTIRE assignment that should have taken 3 weeks in 2 hours!!! BOO YAH!!!
6. Ate squash and crackers
7. Updated my blog (sort of)
8. took a shower

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. School to be over next week!
2. Christmas break at my elementary school
3. Finding out who Utah will play in their BCS bowl game
4. Christmas
5. Utah basketball starting up again
6. A vacation perhaps in a few weeks to Arizona??? Crossing my fingers
7. A wedding???
8. Heather getting home

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Good grades in school
2. Utah going to the Fiesta Bowl
3. Utah winning their bowl game
4. A ring...
5. The weekend
6. The Utes to be successful in basketball
7. People to actually come out and support the basketball team
8. A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

8 People I Tag:
1. Stevie
2. Kate
3. Tracy
4. Lori
5. Cami
6. Nicole
7. and...
8. anyone else who feels they need to do this

No comments: