Monday, October 27, 2008

Holiday Tag

Tag

Top 3 Favorite Vacations

1. Hawaii

2. Disneyland

3.a My cruise to the Caribbean

b. Pasadena (aka Trip O'Fun)


Top 3 Favorite Flowers

1. gerber daisies, preferably red

2. lillies

3. hibiscus

Top 3 Favorite "comfort" foods

1. cereal

2. chewy cherry slices from Cabella's

3. oreo's

Top 3 places to shop

1. Target! My favorite place ever

2. Barnes and Noble

3. The Utah Bookstore

Top 3 opinions about Halloween

1. I like the feel of it, but I hate being scared. I hate haunted houses, won't go. I hate scary movies, won't watch.

2. I am starting to really enjoy coming up with costumes each year with Brian.

3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing my kids at school dressed up and the trick or treater's

Top 3 opinions about thanksgiving

1. Oh its amazing!!! Family, food and football...the 3 fabulous F's

2. It is the start of the the Christmas season

3. The mood depends on the previous Saturday...win or loss against BYU. We prefer a W!!! Makes for a more enjoyable dinner table conversation

Top 3 opinions about Christmas

1. The music! It is my favorite thing about Christmas

2. I love the feelings, the decorations and the smells...but please don't start them until AFTER Thanksgiving

3. I hate the stress of finding presents, but I love the feeling of seeing my family and friends open their gifts. It makes it worth it each year. Oh and I love seeing what Brian gets me, every year is amazing!


Top 3 things you look forward to in the week

1. The weekend for football

2. The nights I don't have school so I can be with Brian

3. Going to sleep each night

Top 3 events happening this week

1. Halloween Party on Friday! And as a bonus, I took the day off from school!

2. Utah vs. New Mexico on Saturday

3. Its going to sound funny, but a class I am taking on Asperger's Syndrome Thursday night. I know I am a dork

I tag Heidi, Stevie and Nicole

No comments: